Job Planning and Tracking
JobVision has a sophisticated job planning and tracking
system. All aspects of job management are covered:
- Estimates/Quotations for jobs can be quickly calculated
using the system, and professional looking documents printed
- Once the job is given the go - ahead, the estimate produced
above becomes the job plan for the job. In the example above, a new
boiler is being fitted.
- Once the job is complete, the estimate becomes an invoice.
At the press of a button, the invoice can be printed, folded into a
windowed envelope, then posted to the customer. Invoicing can often be
completed in well under five minutes.
- The date the invoice was sent is recorded, and this is
recorded on the system as unpaid
- If the customer fails to pay the invoice within an
acceptable time period, then as statement can easily be printed
reminding them of their responsibilities.